Thursday, August 26, 2010

Christmas Sneak Peek...

I have had a lot of requests for Christmas gift tags and stickers as well as stickers for taking meals to people.....well, here's a few peeks at what's been going on in my sweet little studio upstairs! I will add to these regulary of course so keep checking back for some fun new designs!
I will also have a booth at Celebration Village in Tupelo this year October 20-23! Please come by and see me....I love to put faces with email addresses:)
These below are 3" square cards but can all be made into stickers of any size with personaliztion as well! You tell me what you want and I do my best to give you just that!

Wee Three Sheep
#09-0001

Tree of Joy
#09-0002

Sweet Pea
#09-0003

Little Packages
#09-0004

Feliz Funk
#09-0005

Doodle Doo
#7A-0001

No comments: