Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Time Flies

Wasn't Christmas last week? Seems like it has all gone way to fast and I'm in protest mode to make it stop. I realized I never posted Christmas from this year on the blog and I'm so sorry for those of you not on facebook!! Enjoy just a few....



Front of a beautiful Christmas birth announcement. This is a scalloped 5x7 folded card from the boutique line.

Inside spread. The verse at the bottom peeked out from the front when folded

Back of this beautiful family!

Front of card

Back-such a cute pic of this precious family

The Schmelzer's...waiting on one!

Front

Back and Oh, so true!

Some of my fave colors!

Can't believe this family now has a boy bundle!!!

This has to be one of my all time favorite cards I've ever done. It's an accordian fold card and each of their grandchildren had a space of their own. LOVE this family.
Back and front fold

Inside spread

No comments: